- Snowden: *leaks the scope and depth of the governments spying operation and flagrant violations of civil liberties*
- Public: Who cares? If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear!
- Donald Sterling: *has his private conversation leaked without his consent*
- Public: OMG that white racist needs to lose his team! Racists have no right to privacy, and anyone that disagrees is a bigot!
- JLaw, et al.: *nudes get leaked*
- Public: This is an outrage! Where is their right to privacy!?! As always, men are to blame for perpetuating this kind of misogyny.
"As long as Western liberal democracies can name “gay rights” as the new litmus test for an appropriate twenty-first century democracy, we can obsess about “anti-gay” legislation in Nigeria and say nothing about the violence and economic exploitation of the Shell Oil Company on the land and bodies of Nigerians. We can be seduced by the international gay travel industry to visit “gay friendly” (and “post-racial paradise”) Rio de Janeiro, and say nothing of the massive police violence and genocidal removal of blacks from favelas in preparation for the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Summer Olympics. Is it any wonder that many people outside of the United States, particularly those in sub-Saharan Africa, have grown resentful of increasing threats to pull critical funding by NGOs and Western nations for not being “LGBT friendly,” while we let all other sorts of violence and exploitation (often by corporations and evangelical churches that originate within the West) go unmentioned?"
bitches cant finish a 6 inch sub but want a 13 inch dick